Meaningful Education offer both accredited and unaccredited courses, workshops and
seminars. Unaccredited courses provide awareness-based learning that can be used towards
health and social care qualifications. Participants attending our accredited courses will be required
to complete an assessment on completion of the course. We also provide a range of other
specialist training courses, across a range of pathways such as public-sector courses, emergency
services and armed forces training, activities co-coordinator and carers programmes. We also run several health and social care training update courses.
Meaningful Education work collaboratively with our partners where we are able to combine our
expertise in working with individuals, patients, those currently diagnosed with a mental illness,
carers, and working with families to tackle a variety of issues like; trauma and recovery, substance
misuse, relationship breakdown, offending and ASB, gang related issues and violence reduction
Option 1: Our qualified teaching staff can deliver engaging and interactive courses at your chosen
location or enrol on your chosen course at one of our training centres in London, Luton, or Dunstable.
Option 2: To help you achieve your full potential we now provide eLearning Courses making
studying available 24/7 wherever you are. If you are responsible for training others, why not
access our trainer resources? Study Online with new eLearning courses at our Meaningful
Education online training centre: ….
our services include
- Mandatory Training
- Bespoke Training
- Direct Client Training
- Community Education
- eLearning Courses
Our courses are designed to Inspire, motivate and educate Individuals in an empowering,
engaging and creative learning environment.
- To provide training tailored to meet each client’s needs.
- To empower clients with the knowledge that shapes and directs best practise.
- To ensure flexibility and adaptability by delivering our courses to meet the dynamic needs of our learners.
- To provide a person-centred approach to care service delivery.
- To provide a learning environment that enables innovation, creativity and an inspiring learning experience for all learners and staff.
- To generate new and innovative ways of learning in the health and social care sectors, while providing up to date and relevant information for best practice.
- To work in partnership with voluntary organisations, charities, schools, private companies and businesses providing community services, training and /or consultancy support.
Why Choose ME!
- Fun and Interactive
- Mix of Theory and Practical Learning
- Inclusive and Welcoming
- Everyone is treated with Dignity and Respect
- Reliable, consistent and competent service delivery
- Qualified professional practitioners and teaching staff
specialist professional training courses available:
- Understanding Dementia
- Understanding Mental health conditions
- Mental Health Awareness
- Preserving Dignity in health care
- Meaningful daily activities – Activities coordinators training
- Keeping connected to the person you care for, activities intervention
- Hate Crime Awareness
- Knife Crime Awareness
- Military transition Support
- Trauma and Recovery
- Grief Recovery
- Preserving Dignity
- Mental Health First Aid
- Emotional First Aid
- Emergency First Aid
- Parental mental health and its impact on child behaviour
- Conflict Management in the workplace
- Mindfulness & Meditation
- Working effectively with interpreters
- Employability - getting back into work
- Person Centred Approaches
- Mental Capacity (MCA) & Deprivation or Liberty Safeguards (Dols)
NEW - ONLINE TRAINING SCHOOL
We now provide eLearning courses at the click of a button. Why not visit our online training centre and begin your learning journey today, in the comfort of your own home!
Our course materials provide you with a broad range of additional information, and extended learning to support you along the way.